Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Catching Up

Yes, I am alive! I thought this thing was gone but someone informed me it was not so I figured I would start this up again. Hopefully, not everyone has given up on me and will check this thing! Wow it has been along time let me think what has happened...

well I had the best Christmas of my life. Why you ask? Because I got this thing...


Yes, you are seeing right it is a Kitchenaid mixer. I did not ask for one but have always wanted one! I know its not on the typical college students wish list but what can I say...


Lets see...school is going pretty good this year. One more year until Grad school! After looking at some options, I have decided to stay here at UCA for Grad school.


I am also looking forward to this summer! I am going on a mission trip with Adventures in Missions. My first choice was to go on a two month trip to the Bronx. However, there have been some people who have dropped out so I am now looking at going somewhere outside of the country for a month. So far, AIM has been a great organization and I can not wait to know for sure where I am headed to. I have already started raising money and am shocked to see the work of God's people. I am blessed to have such great support from those around me!

One of my cousins has been seriuosly burned and has had to undergo skin grafts. Please keep him in your prayers! You can read more about it on my Uncle Doug's blog. I have offered to help in anyway that they need me to so hopefully they will take me up on the offer (cough, cough)! you are all in my prayers and I hope you feel better soon Anthony!

I really can not think of anything else that has happened...well besides meeting this guy :)
Well i better go. I have some observations to get done! I promise I will update again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah,
Uncle Doug feels since we live in Conway, that we should really meet this guy. You know someone should really have the What are your intentions talk with my niece :)

We love you,
Noreen

Bekah said...

haha i had a friend ask him the what are your intentions with our friend talk :)