Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Well maybe a car would be nice...



This all started when I went to hang out with some friends I went to high school with. I parked on the street infront of my friends house but was told to move because the neighbors just hit a car parked in that same spot a couple of weeks ago. So i moved it to the location you see here. After a couple of hours of hanging out the girls decide to go get some food because we were tired of watching the guys play guitar hero. As we were walking out a storm hit. We started out toward my car when the winds really picked up. As we were standing in the carport trying to decide if we should go or not the tree fell on my car. We then decided it would be best to wait the storm out.

When we finally got the tree off (thanks to my great friends, the neighbors, and my friends dad) we saw that there were only dents on the fenders and hood. I was lucky that it was just my car! As I drove to the car place to leave my car there was strom damage all around. It is crazy how a ten minute storm can cause so much damage.

I am always amazed at the power of storms. I really do not like them...expecially ones that hit here just because they happen so sudden. However, I do find comfort in these storms because I know that the even though they are powerful my God created them. I figure that if he can create and control such a powerful form of nature He can surly take care of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.