Friday, March 7, 2008

SOUTH AFRICA HERE I COME!!!

So as some of you know, I was going to go on a two month trip to the Bronx through AIM. Unfourtunatly the trip got cancelled due to not enough people on the team. I was bummed but more upset because I already have over half my money for the trip and I did not know how to tell the people that donated so generously that I was not going. Thankfullly there was space on other teams for other trips. So I am now going to Jeffery's Bay South Africa for a month. This is a set deal and I am already getting to know my team members. They are great! I am so excited to be working with the children over there and can not wait to see what God has in store for me. I do have to raise an extra thousand dollars but I know I will get it. God has already blessed me with a lot of financial support by using those around me and I know He will continue to provide! Now I am going to go enjoy the rest of my SNOW DAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah, I always wanted to go on a missionary trip so I guess I will have to live vicariously through you. I will be on your shoulder, so don't think that it's your conscience. Just me, saying Where are we going? What are we going to do? You can try to knock we off me off but I'll crawl back on. I know that you will be a blessing. I can't wait to see you, we love you so much, and you are always in our prayers.
Love,
Aunt Noreen

Jenny said...

That sounds like a fun and rewarding trip!

Jen