Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally another update

Sorry I really have nothing interesting to write about but I figured I should post. So school has been crazy busy but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I had a great Spring Break and spent most of my time in the Spring Break hot spot of Heber Springs! I am moving to a new apartment with most likely a new roommate. I am really excited but sad to be leaving my current roommate. This apartment is a little nicer and it has a catch-and-release fishing pond so I can brush up on my skills! Those trout in the Little Red better watch out!! :)

I have about 3,000 dollars towards my Africa trip and am amazed at how giving God's people are! I am getting nervous about going. I am scared that I will not be good enough to impact people's lives but I just have to learn to trust in God that He will take care and use me. That is the hardest lesson for me to learn... giving my anxieties to God. However, through this trip that is something that I will be able to work on.

I have decided that this is the year that everyone is getting married. It is crazy to think that I am getting to the age to actually be married!!!! Do not worry though...marriage IS NOT in my near future!! However, I will have an amazing wedding because I will be getting a lot of ideas from a gazillion weddings in this year alone and since I do not plan on getting married for at least another 15 years I will more wedding experience then I will know what to do with!

Well I better go get my beauty sleep...I sure need a lot! ha ha

No comments: