Thursday, July 19, 2007

Children Overload!

Since I have been home I've been around a ton of kids....or so it seems. It is weird to not watch any kids for a couple of months then head home and it seems like that is all I do. But I love it! These kids crack me up and I love being around them! I have learned a lot since I have been home from these oh so knowledgeable beings.
  • Riding the escalator IS the most fun thing to do in the mall (even better then getting dizzy on the $2 carousel)
  • I need to work on getting married so I can have kids (advice of a couple of 4, 5, and 6 yr. olds)
  • I'm not not very good with technology (thus causing a rebellion b/c the poor kids couldn't watch a movie)
  • little kids know way to much about life ("look bekah the turtles are mating!"...said by 5-6 yr. olds)
  • you can drown in a pool even if your head is completely above water
  • It is important to practice being baptized so you won't get scared when you really get baptized
  • you are hurt until you have to go sit down away from the inflatables...then all of a sudden you are cured
  • you can braid a child's hair in under a min. so they can get to chef school on time

and my new favorite, bestest child in the whole wide world (okay well i might be exaggerating here) told me "oh Bekah you are soooo skinny!" I LOVE kids and will miss them when I go back to school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becca, we miss you. I have been keeping the pool clean just for you, O.K. maybe for the kids too. I can relate to your technology problem, I can't run a VCR or a tape recorder among other things. Your the greatest, can't wait to see you at church.

Lots of love,
Noreen