Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Grace





Praise the Lord, o my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and
compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth
is renewed like the eagle's -Psalm 103:1-5




Lately I have been reminded about how amazing God's grace is and how it covers all sins. I have been able to see how thankful people are for his grace and how God's grace has allowed them to turn their lives around. I hope I never again take advantage of having God's grace cover me. I pray that I can be as thankful and humble as some of the people are that are in my life now. I am so thankful that God has chosen me and cannot wait to rejoice in heaven with other unworthy, but covered by grace, people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post. It is very comforting knowing that God loves us so much that He is willing to take us back again and again. Nee-Nee and I always go to Psalms for comfort.

Uncle D.