Monday, July 2, 2007

So I'm stupid...

Yeah so I forgot how to log into my other blog so I had to make a new one. I am in my last week of summer school then I get to go home! This summer has been amazing. First I experienced the fun of riding a motorcycle (AKA the death trap). Then I went on a mission trip to Mississippi with an awesome group of people. My roommate for the summer and I get along so great. Its been fun to challenge each other in all the areas of our life! I also got to go fishing again with my wonderful cousin. I have been just enjoying my summer. It is still weird to have a summer not full of softball practices and tournaments. Last summer I didn't know what to do with myself. This summer I have been taking a class, reading, and making the best of being in Arkansas. Tomorrow I am going with some friends to Uplift and I am so excited. I've heard great things about that! One thing I did miss out on was counseling at CSA for 2nd session. It is funny cause I didn't really like camp as a camper but last year I enjoyed counseling. Hopefully next year I'll be back out there! Well I guess that has been my life this summer in a nutshell! hopefully I'll have something better to write really soon! I posted some pictures below! Oh and make sure you check out Rachel's website...she was my roommate this past year and is going to be spending a year in Africa!

My cousin and I at her cabin


My summer roommate




Working on a roof...Tracey and my biggest accomplishment



After the bike ride



















No comments: